Activate HBO GO on Your Device
HBO GO is a TV broadcasting service offered by American premium cable network HBO. Through either the HBO GO activate website, or apps on mobile devices, video game consoles, and digital media players, HBO subscribers can stream video and TV shows, including past and current content.
To enjoy the HBO GO service on your device, you need to activate it first.
To activate HBO GO on your Smart TV (including Apple TV, Android TV, LG TV, Samsung TV), please follow these steps:
2) Click on “Connect your provider account”.
3) Follow the instructions on the screen to activate your Smart TV.
4) On your computer or mobile web browser, go to hbogola.com/activate. You can also scan the QR code displayed on the TV screen with your mobile phone.
5) If you activate via the activation url, enter the code displayed on the TV screen to continue. If you activate with the QR code and you have the HBO GO App already installed on your mobile phone and you are logged in, your Smart TV will be automatically activated once you scan the QR code.
6) Choose your TV provider and then enter the username and password for your TV provider account. If you don’t know your username and password, contact your TV provider.
To activate HBO GO on Roku, follow these steps:
1) Download HBO GO from the Channel Store on your Roku player.
2) Select HBO GO on your Roku and open it.
3) For Activate Roku Device to get your activation code. Wait on this page until you can’t see your activation code on your computer screen.
4) Go to hbogo.com/activate on your computer.
5) Select Roku and then Continue.
6) Enter the username and password for your roku.com/link account.
7) Enter the activation code from your Roku TV and then select Activate player.
8) The “Success” message appears on both your TV and computer. Sometimes it can take a few times for activation to complete.
9) Start streaming HBO GO!
To activate HBO Go on a computer, follow these steps:
1) Go to www.hbogo.com in a web browser. If you subscribe to HBO Go through your TV provider, you can use this method to start watching shows and movies on your computer.
2) Click Sign in at the top-right corner of the page.
3) Select your TV provider. You can select it from the drop-down menu under “All Providers” if you don’t see its logo or icon.
4) Sign in to your TV provider. You’ll use the username and password you created with your TV provider. If you don’t know your username and password, contact your provider.
5) Create an HBO Go ID. This is the 3-14 character username that will appear on your profile.
6) Enter your email address and zip code. But it is not required.
7) Click Save, and your HBOGO.com account is active now.